Thursday, March 8, 2007

YouTube- Thing 20

I've actually played around with YouTube quite a bit before. Several of my friends use it to send me silly videos, clips, etc.

I find it good to use because you can find a lot of good information through it, but I've also found that you can run into a ton of junk too! I think it would be good for us as a Library to use because we could post informational videos regarding procedures, or "how-to" info. Since it's not confidential, we couldn't use it for internal sensitive information, but it would still be a good tool to use for things that are fine for public viewing as well.

Here's a great clip that I've been sent before, but it just makes so much sense to post it in my blog! I think it's quite obvious why I chose it!

2 comments:

Kit said...

ahahaha

Virtual Services Team said...

Thanks for the great video - I can see you have found your way around YouTube!