Wednesday, March 7, 2007

LibraryThing- Thing 19

Here is the link to my LibraryThing catalog of books:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=kristenvdm

It seems that the more popular books that I listed have many shared interests with other users. (I put some of the Harry Potter books, not that surprising!) However, there are some less known books that I've read and really enjoyed that are only shared with 9 or 11 other people. (Of course, those have no comments or conversations listed.)

Others, like several of the Margaret Atwood books or the "classics" like Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughterhouse 5" have several comments which range from "awful lit" to "1001 books you must read before you die".

I like this site, and find that I may use it to find other books that I would find interesting.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

It's so cool to find out what other people think of your favorite books. I love the book The Robber Bride so I was pleased to see it in your library. One of the reviews was horrible though, calling it a trashy romance. Hmmmm... maybe I need to reread it?