Wednesday, March 7, 2007

SJLibrary Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki- Thing 17

I added one or two of my favorite TV Shows to the SJLibrary page. I'm still getting the hang of these things though; when I tried to add a link to the TV show page, it wouldn't let me! Strange...

I think that these wikis are valuable to our Libraries for information sharing and getting the word out about different types of events, changes in policies/procedures, etc. We could utilize these more than I think people are aware.

I think I'm going to look into creating one myself and passing the word on to my staff that this is where they can go for up to date info. THANKS for showing me this tool!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great idea - I hope it works out how you hope. I can definitely see the potential for wikis in the library.