Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Zoho Writer- Thing 18

I explored Zoho Writer and found it very easy to use.

I also really liked the templates that they offer so you can easily drop information into an already created template that looks professional and "put together".

I played around with their Zoho publish option (which, again, was VERY easy to use) and you can see the results below. A nicely worded blog about one of my favorite pairs of shoes! I hope you enjoy!


My favorite pair of shoes

How can I choose?  I love them all, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for a pair of silver Steve Madden pumps that I bought quite some time ago.  The are simple, with little bows on the side that give it them that feminine touch.  They aren't that tacky silver lame' material either, they are a nice simple satin which makes them so pretty.

 

I love my silver Steve Madden pumps!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Very nicely done. Some others (myself included) have ahd trouble with the Zoho publish option. Maybe I was trying at a bad time?