Saturday, March 3, 2007

Del.icio.us and Tagging- Thing 13

I've looked around this site and find it very confusing. Maybe if I create an account (when I have more time) I can figure it out; I'm more of a "hands on" kind of gal...

I do see the potential in it being a good way to manage your favorites and find them easily by tagging. I suppose that I could see it being used as a reference and/or research assistanec tool, but I would think the person using it would need to know how it works first before diving in.

Most of these things that we have been doing in the "23 Things" I've heard about, but not had the experience of using most of them. I do feel like now that we are getting hands on experience I won't feel like such a dunce when someone comes up to me with a question. (Haven't experienced a lot of these kinds of questions, but I can see them coming down the road with all the technology we offer.

No comments: