Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thing 21- Podcasts

Okay, so I had some problems with this. Every time I would try to listen to something, it would tell me that my computer couldn't play it for some reason. (There was a lot of technical mumbo jumbo that I didn't understand...)

However, looking at some of the podcasts, I found several that I would like to listen to if I could figure them out. Maybe at home I can do it...

Obviously, the podcasts are a great way to communicate things to people. I'm not sure how useful they would be at branches (although with the way we keep advancing in technology, I'm sure we could figure something out) but I can see them being used in the Library system as a whole. To pass information, or to help with the training of staff. (Just like with Learning 2.0!)

I'm going to have to try this again, since I did subscribe to what sounded like interesting podcasts in my Bloglines account! :)

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I know what you mean. I was unable to access some of the podcasts from my computer at work, so I found this frustrating too. Some of them do work though; I hope you were able to hear at least one.