Thursday, February 15, 2007

My iPod Mini- This is thing 7

So, I feel like I'm a total dunce when it comes to technology such as this. The last iPod I had was a shuffle, which required no real "technological" know-how; you just turned the thing on and it played.

Now, with my Mini I have to learn the most basic of things, like how the controls work. Can you believe that it took me months to figure out that if you wanted to advance down the menu you used a circular motion? I felt so stupid when I had that "Aha!" moment.

However, it has become one of my most favorite things in the world. I got a monster iPod cable for my car which allows me to play my iPod through my car stereo. (This is because I don't have one of those fancy new cars that have the direct plug in capabilities!)

Needless to say, iTunes has also become one of my new best friends. I think I've competently learned how to use and navigate it, and even learned how to fix stuff that I didn't know how to do before!

iPods are great!

No comments: