Friday, February 16, 2007

Exploring search tools- This is thing 9

I've looked around some of the search tools, and to be honest, I find the one through Bloglines the easiest. I find Syndic8.com very confusing (the layout that is) and Topix.net was somewhat easy to use.

Feedster was really easy, I thought, until I tried to add something to my feeds on Bloglines. The tutorial that I did through Palinet gave screen shots, etc. of how you were supposed to do things, but I found that the pages in Feedster don't look the same any longer. I was pretty confused with that, but figured it out all on my own which I was very proud of!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

It's obvious that you are really thinking about the exercises and exploring the tools to figure which ones you like. Great blog.